Monday, January 12, 2015

Websites

face
I chose this photo as my favorite because of how clean it turned out. The rules of photography that I see are simplicity because there is nothing in the background to distract from the main subject. Jenna Martin took this photo.
On the website it showed Jenna Martin's 2015 New Years resolutions through photos and words.
I learned that I should try to be more organized with my school work this semester and here on out.
The site described the the photos that were being posted.

6 Types of photos every photographer should know how to make:
6photos_4
I picked this photo as my favorite because of the way the exposer of the colors came out. I think this is a fantastic photo. The main rule of photography that I see in this photo is leading lines with the water leading you to somewhere new. This photo is Infrared Dream by zeitfaenger.at.
I learned that to make a fake tilt and shit photo without an expensive lens, you have to manually focus the lens yourself to achieve the photo. I would be able to use this in your class later when assigned a shoot and we have to take pictures of something close to the ground or something. No this did not expand my knowledge of an Adobe computer program.

Killer Time lapse:
In the video I saw a time lapse of different popular places in Rio from day to night.
Joe Carpa made the video.
From this video Joe Carpa had to go through many obstacles to produce this time lapse video of Rio. He spent weeks trying to figure out the music to go along with the video to match the content that was being shown.
I learned that you need a intervalometer to make a time lapse.
 
3SussmanAntarcticMoss.jpg
Add caption


I picked this photo because of the calmness that I feel when looking at this photograph. The rule of photography that I see in this photo is the simplicity. With the background being almost completely blank because of the clouds, it creates a great photo. Rachel Sussman took this photograph.
On the website I saw pictures of the oldest living things on the planet which I thought was pretty extravagant. Seeing the things that have not been touched by the modern world was weird to say the least. The site was just a combination of all of her works.                


In the tutorial I learned why it is good to take more photos this year and to post them on a blog of some sort and taking different types of photos.
I can use this in this class at some point when assigned a shoot but this website mainly gears towards outside of class.  No this did not expose me to new Adobe computer program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment