Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Year 2014

I enjoy looking at this photo because it shows how the world has evolved into being more accepting to the people who don't necessarily do the "norm." 
This photo is one of my favorites because I have always loved watching football with my family and The New York Giants with Eli Manning as the quarterback makes them one of my favorite teams to cheer on.
I chose this photo as one of my favorites because the description reminded me of how fortunate we are by not having to worry about where the next makeshift is.
The best song of 2014 in my opinion is "Habits" by Tove Lo because the controversy of this song was very interesting to me. People say that this song is inappropriate to be on the radio but I personally love this song because of the tune. The message isn't really all that great but I have undeniably listened to this song to the point where it becomes annoying.

The best movie of 2014 in my opinion 22 Jump Street because the movie was hilarious and laughed the hardest while watching this movie. Plus seeing Channing Tatum in a movie was also a bonus. 21 Jump street was funny bit I personally think the second one is better. That is why I chose it to be my favorite movie of 2014. 

Ebola was probably the most important news story of 2014. The reason that it makes the top story is because of the importance of curing the disease. When news broke out that it had moved into the United States, everyone went ballistic, making it the top story.


The most important person of the year 2014 is Jennifer Lawrence because she is an outstanding actress and has impress millions of people with her talents on screen. In my opinion, she has an amazing personality and tries not to let the fame get to her making her able to relate to all of the viewers that are not famous. Therefore, making her the most important person of 2014.  

I will always remember is holiday break because I received my first camera which was very exciting. I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. 
My New Years resolutions is to make good friend choices. I haven't had the best of luck with that so I am trying to make it my goal to meet better people.
I am looking forward to learning how to drive on the road safely and get closer to getting my license next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment