Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Project Photos

1. While making my way through these photos, at first I thought it was sweet but then I saw that the wife had cancer which made me have a depressed feeling because I have lost a loved to cancer, and the process is very sad and dragging.
2. I totally agree with his statement. Your whole life is not going to be filled with a hospital scene, but that is what you sometimes have to do in life to move forward. Their loved didn't revolve around cancer, cancer sadly came with.
3. If I were put in that situation again, I don't know if I would be able to take photos of the process. I wouldn't want to remember them with cancer but I would like to have photos of them in their last moments. That would be very hard to do.
4. If I were able to write Angelo a letter, I would tell him that by doing this "project", it has created a new sense of mind by capturing those moments where you needed to be the strongest for your loved one. Taking those photos is very inspiring and touching to see and that I am very impressed with his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment