Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Touching People

This photo essay was very interesting to say the least. I thought it was funny and a good way to brighten someones day. I think that this project was very uncommon for people to do on a normal day to day basis, so it was good to see.
If someone approached me with a camera and asked me to participate, I would say yes. I think that it is spunky and a creative way to create a story. It really gets people out of their comfort zones so I would defiantly help out.
A photo shoot that I think would be fun to do at school would be for people to hug each other. Not many people know each and every single person at Bowie so I think it would be a fun and interesting experience to see.
I think the photos are great! I enjoyed looking at these photos because normally what you see is either breaking new, plants or animals, or other common things to photograph. The photographer really took it outside of the box on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment