Friday, October 10, 2014

Great black and white photographers part 3

What first caught my eye when seeing these photos was the creativity and the way the photo looked so simple.  


I see my favorite car roll by only wishing I had the chance to have one. Dreaming of the day where there would be enough money to even afford one. Fantasizing the moment where I can hold the keys in my hand. I smell the gas as the car speeds by never to be seen again. I smell the brisk air around me that can only be favored around fall. I hear the rev of the engine go off as it speeds by trying to show off to everyone who is walking by. I hear the gasps of pedestrians who have a glance at the Boxster on the street. I feel my own breath hitch as I stop on the sidewalk to see what was happening. The feeling of want is going through my body as we know it. I feel and know that I would have to work very hard to get a car like that in my future. I taste the saltiness in the air as I continue to walk by only thinking to myself the "what ifs."  
I see light upon light illuminating a sailor that is overdue on coming home. I see the empty road, signaling that everyone else has gone to bed. Only the ones with a mission would be up this late. The smell water that isn't even a mile away is creeping into my nose creating that sense of security. The sent of dewy grass on my left is bothersome, but none the less, okay. The mix of scents is overwhelming but all I can focus on is the sailor in front of me. I hear the seagulls making sound on my right, which used to be annoying, but is now comforting. The sound of the sailor's footsteps and huffs and puffs eco through the empty night. I taste the salt in the air from the ocean that is oh so welcoming. The taste of dessert still lingers on my tongue from earlier this evening. I feel as though I am on clouds as my loved one comes closer and closer. I can already feel the hug that is coming my way sooner than later and I cannot wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment