Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Academic Shoot refection and critique

1. The challenges that I found in this shoot is finding the photo rules naturally and not forcing them. I really like the look of photos that have the rules but you can tell that they were not forced. I had some trouble finding that while taking photos for this shoot.
2. I found myself mostly thinking about holding the capture button half way to focus the camera on the subject that I wanted to capture. I have a big pet peeve when even one little thing in the picture is out of focus, I go a little bit crazy.
3. If I had the chance to do this photo shoot again, I would definitely try harder to be more creative with my photos and the way I take the photo. Also making sure that the subject is very clear to everyone else who is viewing.
4. I would definitely focus the camera again because I think that is so important to a great photo.
5. I think it will be easy to find lines because I found it really easy to pick out things in the school that looks like they are leading to somewhere.
6. Framing is one of the harder rules for me to capture. Framing is easy to force but I like it to look natural to the point where you would just think it just happened like that. Definitely the hardest one.
7. I'm still not clear on how to take simplicity, does the background always have to be blank?

No comments:

Post a Comment